Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Good Choice/Bad Choice Jars and Schedules

I got the idea for the jars from two places. One, a friend of mine started doing it with her daughter, and two, Primary. When Zeke fills up his Good Choice Jar, he gets a special treat-- a toy, a trip to the movies, a cupcake etc. For going poo in the toilet he gets 3 rocks to place in the happy face jar. He gets a happy rock for following directions, eating his food, picking up his toys, helping with Brother, etc. Every bad choice-- saying no, not following directions, refusing to pick up his toys, its a rock in the bad choice jar. He HATES putting rocks in the Sad Face Jar. It practically kills him. He is excited to get walkies-talkies when he fills up his jar with Happy Rocks. I literally grabbed a bunch of rocks from outside and stuck them in these jars.




    For my chores, I copied and modified a list I found on Pintrest. I made it pretty, and fit my lifestyle. Hopefully I can stay on track with my housework. I get absurdly happy whenever I complete the list. It's weird really. Zeke's Schedule I made using clip art images or Google images. I put it in sheet protectors and stuck it on the fridge. He loves it. I plan on finding a clock and painting the hands red and blue to help learn to tell time.


No comments:

Post a Comment